Shopps at Pinnacle Hills

mcheiss

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bank of Rogers, and I believe Metropolitan Bank also are at the end of the area. Metro has a small unimpressive operation that resembles a trailor right now, and then Bank of Rogers is across the street next to the Pinnacle housing area. Right now they aren't directly part of everything, but will be as Starbucks comes online and the rest of the area fills in.

Bank of Rogers, and I believe Metropolitan Bank also are at the end of the area. Metro has a small unimpressive operation that resembles a trailor right now, and then Bank of Rogers is across the street next to the Pinnacle housing area. Right now they aren't directly part of everything, but will be as Starbucks comes online and the rest of the area fills in.

Yeah, I forgot those two. They will be putting in low-rise (3-5) Floor Regional Headquarters in the area.

^ :lol:

They are also getting New York & Co., which is another high end women's apparel store.

I'm sorry....I normally stay out of other area's discussions....well maybe not Charlotte....but New York & Company is not high end. In fact, you can get pretty good fashions for great prices. It's like a Charlotte Russe or The Limited.

I'm sorry....I normally stay out of other area's discussions....well maybe not Charlotte....but New York & Company is not high end. In fact, you can get pretty good fashions for great prices. It's like a Charlotte Russe or The Limited.

Don't feel you have to stay out of any of our discussions. I do realize it's harder to join in if you're not from the area. But if there's something you can add please feel free. :D

Don't feel you have to stay out of any of our discussions. I do realize it's harder to join in if you're not from the area. But if there's something you can add please feel free. :D

It's not that I want to stay out. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for people from larger metros coming in and telling you all this and that. I try to be a positive as I possibly can. I think the development taking place in NWA is a great thing. I have to try my best NOT to place what I see where I live onto your area. If anything I am learning a great deal about NWA from you all. You all are definitely positives for your area.

It's not that I want to stay out. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for people from larger metros coming in and telling you all this and that. I try to be a positive as I possibly can. I think the development taking place in NWA is a great thing. I have to try my best NOT to place what I see where I live onto your area. If anything I am learning a great deal about NWA from you all. You all are definitely positives for your area.

I think I see what you're saying. There are probably plenty of stores that people in larger metros don't think that highly of and then we come along and act excited about them because we haven't had them. I admit many of these news shops that are going to be opening up in these areas I'm not very familiar with at all. But anyway I still think it would be interesting to hear your input on some of this. :D

Yeah it wasn't too long ago that people in Arkansas discovered shoes let alone a classy store with "new york" in it's title. J/K. about the "new york" thing. Really when I moved here in 1998 I managed the World of Science (ever heard of it?) store at NWA Mall and some of our best customers came in barefoot and smoking a corncob pipe with the straw hat and all... it was hilarious! I think most of those characters have been put behind bars now... meth labs are illegal ya know.

But seriously, I've lived in a lot of big cities and I can see how our excitement about some of these developments may seem unwarranted to big city folk, but these developments are in a way stepping up from the barefoot corncob pipe image NWA once had to a place worthy of a New York Times article is pretty big. Maybe, in comparison, as big as anything happening in the biggest cities across tha country.

• 2 weeks later...

Another store to come to the Shopps. Bauman's Mens Clothers based in Little Rock, will open a location in the Shopps within the year.

Warrens Shoes

Blakeman's Jewlery

Bon Terre Spa

Raymond James Investments

Parkway Bank

Regions Bank

The Perfect Pair Shoes

Lola

Another store to come to the Shopps. Bauman's Mens Clothers based in Little Rock, will open a location in the Shopps within the year.

Warrens Shoes

Blakeman's Jewlery

Bon Terre Spa

Raymond James Investments

Parkway Bank

Regions Bank

The Perfect Pair Shoes

Lola

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some pics I took earlier today. many of the buildings look finished on the outside. But when you look inside they're empty shells. Some don't even have concrete floors. I do like the fact that unlike a lot of the other developments I'm able to walk right up and take pics.

img10114ss9sn.jpg

img10118ss9hh.jpg

img10120ss9eb.jpg

img10128ss6hf.jpg

img10130ss3pf.jpg

img10132ss9wn.jpg

img10135ss0sd.jpg

img10137ss6oo.jpg

Here are some pics I took earlier today. many of the buildings look finished on the outside. But when you look inside they're empty shells. Some don't even have concrete floors. I do like the fact that unlike a lot of the other developments I'm able to walk right up and take pics.

Wow. Thanks for those great pics Mith. The Shoppes are coming along real nice. A lot has been done since I was there last.

Great Shots Mith!!!

I wish Pinnacle would have gone with more building diveristy, but man those still look gorgeous. I can't wait for Tenants to come. I believe Bon Terre Spa is open in the Shopps.

Yeah Bon Terre Spa is open. Yeah I really like the looks of these. I've seen some somewhat similar buildings in a Greenville SC topic. Although these seem to be more earth tone that what they had. It was weird to see what the interior looked like though on some of them. One of them still had a gravel and dirt floor. I guess I figured they would have put concrete in before the whole exterior was done. But as I mentioned earlier I also really like the fact I can walk all around and take pictures even right up next to the buildings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's some photos of the Shopps:

Embassy Suites Expansion of 150 Suites.

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

J.B. Hunt Parkway Tower.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Potential Site of Pinnacle Tower (16+ Floors)

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

John Q. Hammons Convention Center

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Rest of the Shopps.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Cool Elevator inside the Shopps:

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Back Side of the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

I agree, nice pics, Matt.

I stopped in at Bon Terre last Thursday for some hairspray, and one of the spa attendants offered a tour of the place. I was completely impressed. Everything is top notch, with state of the art equipment and very chic decor. They have an on-site chiropractor, special rooms for mud wraps, etc, and a lovely lounge for couples or friends who are awaiting their treatments. It makes The Spa (Esthetiques, at Village on the Creeks) look dated and "chain-ish". Bear in mind, I had been pretty impressed with Esthetiques prior to Thursday. I'm not the type to indulge, but for those who do, I think this is the place.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like another restaurant is heading to the Pinnacle area. Baker Bros is going to open a location somewhere in the Pinnacle area, which could be from the Pinnacle Point area to the Promenade Mall. Baker Bros is an American Deli based out of Dallas. Pork, have you ever eaten here? My guess is that it's either going to be in the old Market/Eat This Building, or it's the last of the 5 restaurants in the Promenade. Wherever it goes, it sure sounds like a great place to eat.

Archived