Shopps at Pinnacle Hills

mcheiss

Looks like another restaurant is heading to the Pinnacle area. Baker Bros is going to open a location somewhere in the Pinnacle area, which could be from the Pinnacle Point area to the Promenade Mall. Baker Bros is an American Deli based out of Dallas. Pork, have you ever eaten here? My guess is that it's either going to be in the old Market/Eat This Building, or it's the last of the 5 restaurants in the Promenade. Wherever it goes, it sure sounds like a great place to eat.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Jason's Deli is excellent!! They have a great variety of food and this area needs a good salad bar. I hope when the day comes they plan multiple locations in NWA.

Here's the response I got from Jason's Deli in August 2006...

At this time we do not have immediate plan to enter that market. Our Little Rock franchisee has the development rights to that market and just is not quite ready to build there. We have spoken about this market and he feels it is almost there. Look for one in a few years.

Franchise Director, Houston, TX 77057

[email protected]

Sounds like it was just a matter of the LR franchisor to come up with the money. Now's the time to build in NWA or get left behind, so maybe he figured that out. A new one opened in NLR a couple of years ago and I'm sure it took a while to get the capital to open a new store and have enough trained employees to be able to move a few to open a new one.

Wait, am I missing something? I don't think Thia said we're going to get a Jason's Deli, and looking up the thread, I don't see where anyone else did either.....? I'm all for it myself, but I think Thia was just saying she liked Jason's Deli, not that one is on the way. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. :huh:

Archived