Shopps at Pinnacle Hills

mcheiss

I could swear I saw a sign at CMN Business Park in Fayetteville saying Bonefish Grill Coming Soon. I may be mistaken, but there are a lot of signs for upcoming restaurants at CMN Business Park.

Hmmm...can't say I recall seeing that but I haven't been paying attentions to all the signs. Maybe I'll have to check into that.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could swear I saw a sign at CMN Business Park in Fayetteville saying Bonefish Grill Coming Soon. I may be mistaken, but there are a lot of signs for upcoming restaurants at CMN Business Park.

It would suprise me if Bonefish came to CMN as well. Seeing as how almost every market that has a Bonefish only has one. They really haven't even started expanding past the Mississippi. The only four past the Mississippi are in Kansas City, Seattle, Lafayette, and Baton Rouge.

Do you know what other restaurants are coming to CMN?

It would suprise me if Bonefish came to CMN as well. Seeing as how almost every market that has a Bonefish only has one. They really haven't even started expanding past the Mississippi. The only four past the Mississippi are in Kansas City, Seattle, Lafayette, and Baton Rouge.

Do you know what other restaurants are coming to CMN?

I haven't heard too much restaurant info from there recently. But I have noticed it looks like some more sites are doing some ground work so it looks like something else is going to start some construction in that area. Now I just have to find out what it is.

Yeah I wish a lot of these developments would have websites.

Found their website! Steele Crossing (Formerly CMN Business Park) Geez I feel so smart. :yahoo:

The owners, Developers Diversified Realty also own Spring Creek Centre where the Wal-Mart and Home Depot is located.

What I don't understand is who the heck owns the property that Olive Garden and all those restaurants are on???

Found their website! Steele Crossing (Formerly CMN Business Park) Geez I feel so smart. :yahoo:

The owners, Developers Diversified Realty also own Spring Creek Centre where the Wal-Mart and Home Depot is located.

What I don't understand is who the heck owns the property that Olive Garden and all those restaurants are on???

Yeah to be honest I thought all that land was one big development. Apparently it's not. I'm not sure what those other areas of development are called either. I've seen some development starting to go on to the northwest of that map.

Awesome Thanks for the link Masons Dad!!!

I think a CMN Business Park thread should be made, but I don't know that much about CMN, so I'll leave it to the experts. :thumbsup:

I always thought that Steele Crossing was the one that included all of the restaurants. At least every time I watched the news and a new restaurant was coming, they would say Steele Crossing.

Let's see theres" Boi De Ouro, Fuddruckers, O' Charley's, Red Robin, Noodles, and a hopeful TGI Fridays. That's all I know.

I think a CMN Business Park thread should be made, but I don't know that much about CMN, so I'll leave it to the experts. :thumbsup:

I always thought that Steele Crossing was the one that included all of the restaurants. At least every time I watched the news and a new restaurant was coming, they would say Steele Crossing.

Let's see theres" Boi De Ouro, Fuddruckers, O' Charley's, Red Robin, Noodles, and a hopeful TGI Fridays. That's all I know.

I searched and searched but I think the restaurants just fall under North Mall Road as their address. I don't think it's an actual development but just a road. Then again Wal-Mart is listed as being on North Mall Road and not Spring Creek Centre so who knows. I think they should just get some signage up there like the Scottsdale Center has. Wal-Mart recently petitioned to erect a skyscraping sign to be visible from Hwy 71 but they were unanimously rejected. Wal-Mart claims they can't be seen from Hwy 71 due to all the trees.

Someone posted that the construction going on across the street from the Olive Garden over there would be the TGIF. But I haven't been over there recently.

Someone posted that the construction going on across the street from the Olive Garden over there would be the TGIF. But I haven't been over there recently.

You mean construction hasn't started yet?

I heard it's suppose to be a new protitype restaurant for the company with an emphasis on stone and steel.

You mean construction hasn't started yet?

I heard it's suppose to be a new protitype restaurant for the company with an emphasis on stone and steel.

No the construction has been going on for a while now. I just never saw any sign saying what it was going to be while I drove by. But it's been a while since I was over there. I think maybe it was das450 that stated it was going to be a TGIF.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't recall if I've heard anything about where this could be but I'll just go ahead and post it here even though it may not be at the Shoppes. But anyway I haven't been out to the NWA Mall in quite a while but I hear we don't have a Suncoast anymore. From what I'm hearing it sounds like they are going to reopen somewhere in Rogers as a larger store. I should have kept track of all the stores that have left the mall to go to Rogers. I think this makes at least the fourth store I know of offhand.

I don't recall if I've heard anything about where this could be but I'll just go ahead and post it here even though it may not be at the Shoppes. But anyway I haven't been out to the NWA Mall in quite a while but I hear we don't have a Suncoast anymore. From what I'm hearing it sounds like they are going to reopen somewhere in Rogers as a larger store. I should have kept track of all the stores that have left the mall to go to Rogers. I think this makes at least the fourth store I know of offhand.

This is a statement from Northwest Arkansas Mall's website:

OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT IN A DYNAMIC MARKETPLACE AT NORTHWEST ARKANSAS MALL

Northwest Arkansas Mall in Fayetteville, offers leasing opportunities for traditional in-line spaces, mobile retail units, kiosks, and even exposure through marketing and advertising venues.

With an expansion and full renovation completed in 1998, this super regional shopping center has attracted top retailers, such as The Gap, Eddie Bauer, Disney, and Talbots. Since its acquisition by the Macerich Company in December of 1998, the shopping center has added Abercrombie & Fitch, The Children

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Shots!!

Market Street is going to have the urban feel to it, I'm wondering though when it's going to open. Was the parkway Bank Building open?

Is Market Street what they're calling that road in back of the Shopps? Sounds fitting. It looks nearly complete, but I'd say it's still a few months off. Parkway Bank isn't open yet... there's no furniture or anything in the building yet.

Is Market Street what they're calling that road in back of the Shopps? Sounds fitting. It looks nearly complete, but I'd say it's still a few months off. Parkway Bank isn't open yet... there's no furniture or anything in the building yet.

Yes, that is Market Street.

Archived