Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lammius

Favorite NYC 'Scraper

Few, if any, cities do skyscrapers like New York does them. Post pics and discuss your favorite New York City skyscrapers.

I'll start.

Although I LOVE the ESB and Chrysler Buildings I enjoy going to Madison Square Park at night and seeing the Met Life Building with its BRIGHTLY lit crown. It ranks up there with sex and chocolate!

Met-Life-Hdq_8770.jpg

img_0776_std.jpg

Z_NYatnight01.jpg

aai.sized.jpg

A cool one that I like but I have many others in NYC that I will always keep in my heart. :wub:

post-7212-1137211917_thumb.jpg

Although I have no pics, The Flatiron Building is my favorite, it reminds me of the bow of a ship.

Donald Does Downtown

Preservationists concerned about impact of 45-foot Trump Hotel / Condo in SoHo Donald Trump is moving downtown. During the May 5 finale of his television show The Apprentice, the developer announced that winner Sean Yazbeck of Britain would work with him on a 45-story hotel condominium at 246 Spring Street, at the corner of Varick Street, tentatively called the Trump SoHo.

http://www.archpaper.com/news/2006_1211.htm

Few, if any, cities do skyscrapers like New York does them. Post pics and discuss your favorite New York City skyscrapers.

I'll start.

Although I LOVE the ESB and Chrysler Buildings I enjoy going to Madison Square Park at night and seeing the Met Life Building with its BRIGHTLY lit crown. It ranks up there with sex and chocolate!

img_0776_std.jpg

aai.sized.jpg