Dave's Nashville Musings I

it's just dave

It seems I take a helluva lots of pictures and most of the time, it's the cat and I who get to see them. So, I thought I'd share a few in two installments. These, for the most part, were taken in the past year. Some of the changes around town will seem obvious. But, buildings and construction aren't my only targets.

BroadTowers1134429266.JPG

CapStMarys1134429302.JPG

Caremark1134429322.JPG

Carillon1134429340.JPG

CboyWalking1134429359.JPG

ChinaDogs1134429381.jpg

CMHF11134429405.JPG

CMHF21134429423.JPG

CMHF31134429440.JPG

corvette1134429460.jpg

Cowboy21134429480.JPG

Factory1134429498.JPG

FireTruckBurn1134429517.JPG

FutureRailSta1134429538.JPG

Guitars11134429554.JPG

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thousands of them, Lexy. Sundays are my day to photograph things far and wide. I'm just too lazy sometimes to organize the madness.

LMAO! I can relate. Right now, Casey is in the kitchen fixing supper. Afterwards, she and I are going out to capture some night shots of the city. I think I have over 3000 pics on my computer right now. After tonight I will have over 3500 so you see where I am coming from. LOL!! Makes you want to pull your hair out sometimes.

Thanks folks. Well, Lex, while Casey's cooking dinner, I'll be suffering through that old meat at The Palm. Sniff, sniff. Ooo, la la, Cow Filet for me! (wm. and doorman, don't say it...lol).

Smeag, you joke, but maybe we can sometime in the spring. It'll give me a good excuse to weed the Gardens of Babylon.

Nice pics. Is Ernest Tubb's record store still around? 35 years ago, I used to browse that place for hard to get, reissues of old string band stuff from the 20's and 30's.

I like, I like. Honestly Dave, I had no idea you took pics. Everytime I have been around you, you seem to have a cup of Joe and not a camera in sight. You are a sly fella aren't you. LOL!!!

Ha, you just didn't notice when Dave snapped that one of you in pic. no. 5. :lol:

Great pics Dave. I always look forward to your posts and now I will look forward to you posting pics!!! I see "Printer's Alley" in one of your pics. I have heard mention of Printer's Alley but is not sure what it is. Can someone fill me in?? Again, great job Dave. Keep the pics coming!!!

Great pics Dave. I always look forward to your posts and now I will look forward to you posting pics!!! I see "Printer's Alley" in one of your pics. I have heard mention of Printer's Alley but is not sure what it is. Can someone fill me in?? Again, great job Dave. Keep the pics coming!!!

This may help.

http://www.theprintersalley.com/

Archived