March of the Penguins

snoogit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of the Lions...

Anthrax Scare At Ford Field

Detroit Lion football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

New coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

:rofl: That's good Andy! Did you come up with that?

there is no way the pengs will come here, there is too much wing support here and there are too many more competetive markets out there. I read about KC being the front runner withe the new arena and all, also this would have nothing to do with the fact that it is in Misouri as prevously mentioned, it is far enough away from stl and thats all that matters, it could just as easily be in kansas. IMO milwaukee, houston, Indy, a canadian city, or seattle? would also be considered before gr

there is no way the pengs will come here, there is too much wing support here and there are too many more competetive markets out there. I read about KC being the front runner withe the new arena and all, also this would have nothing to do with the fact that it is in Misouri as prevously mentioned, it is far enough away from stl and thats all that matters, it could just as easily be in kansas. IMO milwaukee, houston, Indy, a canadian city, or seattle? would also be considered before gr

Milwaukee is closer to Chicago then Grand Rapids :P

Seattle is closer to Vancouver then Grand Rapids to Detroit :P

The potential rivalry between these two teams is enormous

Milwaukee is closer to Chicago then Grand Rapids :P

Seattle is closer to Vancouver then Grand Rapids to Detroit :P

The potential rivalry between these two teams is enormous

Knowing the mindset of the NHL, though, tells us that they are more concerned about establishing new markets like Houston than improving existing markets.

I don't think an NBA team would do to well here because no one here really seems to follow it. Maybe that is because we don't have a team, but maybe. I know the only basketball that gets interest is college for Pitt. But the new arena really does look nice. I'm really excited about it.

I don't think an NBA team would do to well here because no one here really seems to follow it. Maybe that is because we don't have a team, but maybe. I know the only basketball that gets interest is college for Pitt. But the new arena really does look nice. I'm really excited about it.

I would say Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Louisville are the most logical places to put a new or moving NBA franchise.

Archived