Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muchswatch

Detroit Winter Scene

10 posts in this topic

those are so awsome thanks so much muchs I love any pic of detorit and those are some of my favorites now

BRRRR!!!! Those are fantastic!! The tracks in the snow yours?

Thanks Future Engineer and Scott.

Lol...no, that tracks are not mine, I just captured it in order to make the image nicer. ;)

Great pics, Muchswatch! It was cold today, but at least it was actually sunny for once. It appears that they did not get nearly as much snow down there. Up here we got 13 inches!

Great pics, Muchswatch! It was cold today, but at least it was actually sunny for once. It appears that they did not get nearly as much snow down there. Up here we got 13 inches!

Ooh, same here. You would know how deep those footsteps holes were if I took a marco picture of them.

Oh, ok. On the news they were saying how much less snow they got further south. They must've meant even further south than Detroit. We still didn't get enough for a snowday :(.

we will get more snow tmw. :( I hate this weather, I can't go anywhere.

You're not the only one. I hate this weather! And I hate having to shovel snow off my car any time I want to go somewhere. Also, I don't like driving in snow. So I will be very glad once winter is over with.

Although I shouldn't complain too much - my friend goes to Michigan Tech in Houghton...it's always snowing up there. They're supposed to get 7 more inches tonight on top of the like 5 feet that's already on the ground!

Oh,well, it's Sat tmw, I am not going to anywhere anyway. Hope we could get some nice days next week.