Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malec

The Villa (no not one, a whole load)

8 posts in this topic

Just a residential development withing Dubailand, like the arabian ranches. This project is actually called "the villa". Imagine the confusion :D

Imaginary conversation:

A: Hi, do you want to come over tomorrow?

B: Yeah, sure! Where do you live though.

A: In the villa

B: Which villa?

A: The villa in dubailand

B: But which villa, there are loads in dubailand.

A: No, the villa. I live in a villa in the villa. Haven't you ever heard of the villa before? It's right next to those villas in the city of arabia.

B: So you want me to... oh yeah, I get it now. You mean you have a villa in the villa? So when do you want me to drive down to your villa. I actually don't know which villa in the villa is your villa. I hope all the villas in the villas don't look the same because among all the other villas it'll be really hard to find your villa in the villa.

etc... :D

thevilla7ur.th.jpg

thevilla32lq.th.jpg

Lots more pics on the website.

GOOD NIGHT!!!!

What is that like 5000 Villas or something.

Amazing.

What part of Dubailand are these in?

Check this masterplan. It's in place of the destination dubai park (the one on the left)

dubailand3lg.th.jpg

Hmmm. your picture doesn't seem to want to open.

I have seen this masterplan before. It does look like it is being coordinated greatly, I think the entire Dubailand Development is up to 3 Billion Square Feet.

^Now it works.

Great Work Malec!!!

This pic should go in the main Dubailand forum. You don't mind if I copy it and place it in there, do you?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that Dubailand is going to have it's own airport... It's just right of the Sand Dune Hotel.