Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

Winters Night in the Music City part 2

6 posts in this topic

Part 2

Picture1094.jpg

Picture1099a.jpg

Ice cream and a song.

Picture1101.jpg

Picture1106.jpg

Picture1098.jpg

Picture1071.jpg

Picture1078.jpg

Picture1204.jpg

Picture1208.jpg

Picture1211.jpg

Picture1223.jpg

Picture1224a.jpg

Picture1231.jpg

Picture1236.jpg

Picture1237a.jpg

Bus route number 14.

Picture1243a.jpg

FINALE NEXT---------------------------->

Those Pics are really nice! I can't wait to come home on leave on the 20th so I can take some pictures for myself. So who is the guy in the pic? Is it you?

Wow, I guess I can see the resemblance. Do you hang out downtown alot? I have not been down there in such a while. Is the reteraunt you were at downtown? I can't wait to come home and see all of the new construction. So was that a self portrait or di someone take it for you?

Yeah, my wife and I are downtown quite a bit. The restaurant was Joe's Crab Shack and my wife shot the pic.

Bruce, when are you getting back over here anyway???

I am stationed in Virginia Beach now. I am no longer in Cuba. I will be coming home on the 20th with my son so he can see his grandparents. He is five so I think that he will enjoy the christmas lights downtown, if there are any and ofcourse the Opryland Hotel. He really likes Nashville anf ofcourse when we come home he is amazed by the "Batman" building. He doesn't see many highrises here in Va Beach and the first three years of his life I was in Italy so I guess you can say his first encounter with skyscrapers is Nashville. I'm sure he will be in awe of the new buildings going up. I have already shown him renderings from the Signature sight and he thinks it's neat. I hope I have a future architect in the making!