Ocean Heights

mcheiss

This is my favorite High Rise Residential Building for Dubai. Ocean Heights will be 82 Floors once completed and be one of the world's tallest Residential Buildings.

Ocean Heights will contain 600 plus luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. It will also provide customers with 24-hour security, a dedicated concierge desk, professional housekeeping services and 700 parking spaces. It was designed by award-winning architectural firm Aedas.

It will also be located in the Dubai Marina and should be completed by 2008.

Here's a pic:

oceanheights.jpg

Beau-ti-ful!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my favorite High Rise Residential Building for Dubai. Ocean Heights will be 82 Floors once completed and be one of the world's tallest Residential Buildings.

oceanheights.jpg

Beau-ti-ful!!!

Argh, I can't decide which building I like best. There's too many nice buildings to pick from over there.

This tower is definitely NOT going to stand on its own. It's in the area with the torch, princess tower, 23 marina, infinity tower, etc... Although it does stand a little away from most of these

Dang, I really liked the picture I have of it next to the sea, all alone. I guess sometimes developers do that to put an emphasis on their project.

It's good though it will be other highrises like the soon to be world's tallest residential Princess Tower.

Archived