Holiday on Main

gs3

One weeknight this past week, I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk down Main and snapped some holiday photos. Amazing that most of the lights were still going strong at 2:00 in the morning. More people out than I expected at the time on a weeknight. Anyway, it was cold, I had my dog, my coffee and my camera. The pics aren't fantastic, but it sure gave me the holiday spirit. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

CIMG3580.jpg

CIMG3584.jpg

CIMG3585.jpg

CIMG3573.jpg

CIMG3576.jpg

CIMG3579.jpg

CIMG3577.jpg

CIMG3578.jpg

CIMG3587.jpg

CIMG3590.jpg

CIMG3592.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yep, little ole conservative Greenville. Notice where the naked manequin has his cap? :D I remember one of the stores on Main a while back had cookie jars in the windows labeled, "Uppers", "Downers", "Qualudes", etc. Another store on Main sales literature for "womyn" (not women), and rainbow flags can be spotted in several windows. Not the conservative little Main Street most would like to paint it to be. :D

Archived