Signature Tower Financing Approved

Plasticman

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been in Nashville since 1999, I have to say that this city is making great strides. All these projects going on is very exciting. I love driving on church street and watchin the viridian go up. Its fun to live in a city thats growing everyday. I have also noticed the cranes going up for the suntrust plaza. I hope Mr. Palmer gets his project in the air soon. I hope doorman poet runs for mayor.

This is geat news. Every hurdle fir this project is seemingly being cleared with little effort! It's beginning to look like this project WILL become a reality. With the momentum that is growing for downtown living that exists now, I expect Tony will have little trouble selling the needed unit to be secure the bank financing he needs. It's going to awesome watching this thing grow during '07 and '08! I really believe that this project makes a statement that Nashville is becoming one of America's next great cities.

Archived