South Division Open For Business

GRDadof3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an article today regarding S. Division's Third Thursday promotion:

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/index.ss...5600.xml&coll=6

with this little blurb from Joshua Dick:

"We are hoping to hold a Mardi Gras celebration in the area in February," he said. "It won't be like New Orleans, but we think it would be a good event for us."

Here's the LINKY again from sstroh.

Mardi Gras!!! I am THERE!!

Seriously, there were several individual efforts last year, including a pancake supper at Park Church and a bar-hop in the Arena Zone. There ought to be something between Valentine's and St Patrick's.

(I've wandered around a bit with my Mardi Gras-decorated sousaphone. At the Eastown H'ween parade, someone said, "great costume." Another fan of heavy metal music!)

Mardi Gras!!! I am THERE!!

Seriously, there were several individual efforts last year, including a pancake supper at Park Church and a bar-hop in the Arena Zone. There ought to be something between Valentine's and St Patrick's.

(I've wandered around a bit with my Mardi Gras-decorated sousaphone. At the Eastown H'ween parade, someone said, "great costume." Another fan of heavy metal music!)

That was you?! :w00t::rofl:

Archived