Dubai Marina

malec

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's a nice Residential Infill, really doesn't do much for me when you compare it to the Princess Tower or Najd Tower.

It could be a bit better.

Man, I'm waiting for construction to start on these projects, so we can get some more news on these, that way the forum can really get moving.

And a render of Shahla tower which I mentioned before I think:

41b6331d.jpg

The tower doesn't get wider at the top, it's just the angle of the pic

Pics of JBR:

56425471.DubaiAerialsFeb06123.jpg

56425460.DubaiAerialsFeb06113.jpg

56425472.DubaiAerialsFeb06124.jpg

Check out http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow/dubaiprojects

for loads of arials of the projects

and now for the best bit :D

A new supertall for the marina. Is 88F high by what I can see. I think the guys doing the render forgot to finish the spire :D

ojdt1k.jpg

I'd love to live in a tall skyscraper, if all the services I needed were near. If I were living in the marina I'd love to have an appartment in one of these supertall towers at around the 40th or 50th floor facing the marina. I'd feel on top of the world but also feel part of the city since it would be at the roof height of most of the other towers.

I'd love to live in a tall skyscraper, if all the services I needed were near. If I were living in the marina I'd love to have an appartment in one of these supertall towers at around the 40th or 50th floor facing the marina. I'd feel on top of the world but also feel part of the city since it would be at the roof height of most of the other towers.

Exactly, right on! While I wouldn't mind living 50 floors or so up, I wouldn't want to be way above everything. You lose one of the things I love most about cities: feeling surrounded by everything and that human element nearby, not that I'd want to live in the bottom floors of a skycraper canyon either :lol:

Would you like to live on the 80th Floor though?

It would feel like your on top of the world, but it would be frightening for me.

I don't think it would make that much of a difference really. I'm only saying that if I had a choice I'd go for the 40th floor or so. Of course all the appartments except the 80th floor were sold out and it was in a convenient location and I had the money, etc, then of course I'd live there.

If I was buying so that I could live somewhere all year round then I wouldn't care what floor I was on so long as I was near my working place and all the services I need. Obviously it would depend on the price aswell. For example if I was working in media city then my one of my prefered choices for living would be in this area of the marina where all the tall towers are. If I had the money I would buy a good quality, spacious appartment which would automatically put me up on one of the higher levels whether I like it or not :D. Living up very high might seem a little strange at first but I'm sure I'd get used to it in no time.

Archived