Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TD

ALL Current Proposed or Under Construction Downtown Buildings.

15 posts in this topic

Taurean J and other can you guys help me out to compile a list of every proposed or under construction downtown development, and the status of it?

IT would be good so we can check this thread to see whats going on with them

Thats kinda what I've been trying to do with my Major Developments INDEX pinned at the top of the forum. I've just got to finish it.

I want this one just for downtown though, can u make the list and put the status next to it please? it would make me smile, and be my xmas present

well what we have in the major Index is a section soley dedicated to downtown... I've just got to update it. I think creation of another would just be clutter.

deal delete this thread now forever, ill look for updated info up top

I won't delete it... but I will update the existing thread as soon as I get a chance.

now please? today when u talk about the first tower stocking stuffer, talk about the other one, i want that one 2. it seems it has been forgotten! HELP

your impatience is an annoyance DT... this is a hobby to us, not a way to provide your un-resourceful internet browsing with a location of intrest :thumbsup:

lol... murphy you crack me up bud!! you know how DT/P97 is... he means well I'm sure.

i would put up with it... thus ur a mod.!

i wouldnt put up with it... thus ur a mod.!

your impatience is an annoyance DT... this is a hobby to us, not a way to provide your un-resourceful internet browsing with a location of intrest :thumbsup:

I find your sarcasm to be an annoyance...

Remember back when comments like this caused an uproar on this board, if were going to be on people for behavior, lets be on everyone, including the moderator and yourself.

Thanks for backing me up go gators, I am eager to see projects completed, and I may be a little impatient, but I will just wait like the rest of us.

Taurean and csmurphy when they double teamed me a few posts back was rude, and it did make me feel bad, but hopefully they will be able to be respectful in the future.

I am not gonna keep posting when will these projects be done, because its obvious nobody knows, Im just enthusiastic. So, ill scale it back some and enjoy the news as it breaks,

And I hope Taurean and Csmurphy can respect others in the future.

Well, although it tends to happen to you the most, I'm not specifically backing you. Ive just noticed it quite a bit lately, in general.

Hopefully things will get better.

Lets just let this thread die now, I dont think we need anymore posts on the subject.

I agree that we should let this die. It is never my intent to bash or "double team" anyone. If I recall correctly, TDowntown, I said you meant well. If you took offense to that I'm sorry.

I'll let CSMurphy speak for himself on anything else. I would prefer we all kept our negative comments to a minimum or atleast take advantage of the PM option to alert which ever member of their wrongs so that we not disturb the others not involved with the off topic comments.