urbanvb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy to ablige Randy@Tacoma. Here are some construction projects around DT DC

New and improved Capital Gallery in SW near US Capitol.

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

Newseum

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Thomas Circle Refurbishment Mass Ave. and 14th St.

DSCF0115.jpg

Yours truly Time for some grocery shopping!

DSCF0116.jpg

Thanks for fulfilling the personal request. And nice to throw in your handsome face there too! :shades:

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to take a lot more pics this weekend but experienced some problems with my camera. Anyway, here are a couple of the Gallery/Chinatown in DC. This is the first time I have seen an urban Bed, Bath and Beyond. The amount of construction going on and number of cranes above the city is incredible.

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

This is how the urban landscape should look. Very nice. I hope to visit our nation's capitol someday.

I was hoping to take a lot more pics this weekend but experienced some problems with my camera. Anyway, here are a couple of the Gallery/Chinatown in DC. This is the first time I have seen an urban Bed, Bath and Beyond. The amount of construction going on and number of cranes above the city is incredible.

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

Archived