Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Outlet City

6 posts in this topic

Another large Shopping Venue coming to Dubai and Dubailand.

Dubailand has set aside a massive 10 million square feet of prime land within the AED 35 billion Dubailand for the Dubai Outlet City.

It creates a facet of Dubailand, which will provide visitors with yet another major set of experiences that combine business, shopping pleasure and lifestyle. Dubai Outlet City is a critical element in the overall aim to build the region's - if not the world's - finest and the best tourism, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle development at the 2 billion square feet Dubailand.

This should have a very big city feel.

Plans have been drawn up to segment the development into five separate phased projects.These are Dubai Outlet Mall, Business Park & Web Marketing Centre, Oasis Beach & Promenade and the Samoa Hotel.

The Dubai Outlet Mall is designed to take retailing and shopping centre experience to a new level. It will be the only shopping complex within the Middle East, Europe, Africa and the Indian Subcontinent - home to 1.8 billion people - that will have sufficient space for all of the world's factory outlets and discounted premium outlets.

The Business Park & Web Marketing Centre is a modern office block will accommodate administration requirements of companies located in the Dubai Outlet Mall. A full-time Exhibition Centre and Web Marketing Centre will offer regular exhibitions for launching new products and will be a provider of performance-based sales and Internet advertising services. All airlines, travel offices and visa issuance centres will be invited to locate themselves here.

Oasis Beach & Promenade is a large portion of the Dubai Outlet City project will be transformed into an enchanting water resort with an artificial beach in the middle of the desert. There is a promenade planned with fine dinning, shopping and entertainment choices.

The Samoa Hotel will be developed in a French Polynesian style with all rooms on the water designed to give guests a refreshing and invigorating experience. Additional facilities will include a full spa, wide choice of international cuisines, swimming pools, sports facilities and games and amusement centers.

Here's one pic of the Oasis Beach:

OutletCity.jpg

More pics to come soon.

I've a few pics of this:

These renders make it look bigger than it is. This isn't a massive project.

outletmall4rt.th.jpg outletmall28es.th.jpg outletmall32ec.th.jpg outletmall40my.th.jpg

outletmall58cr.th.jpg outletmall63aq.th.jpg outletmall79tl.th.jpg outletmall82mm.th.jpg

Great Pics.

I think 10 Million Sq. Ft is a Massive Project, but then again we are talking about Dubai.

I hope the people of Dubai like shopping! 2 megamalls plus this and countless other retail outlets going up.

I have to wonder how many H&Ms there will be in this city?

I think there's like 6 or 7 mega malls being constructed.

There's Mall of Arabia, The one in Burj Dubai, Zabeel Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and a few more I can't think of.