The Floridan

Florida

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City Commission to vote on downtown hotel

Deal could be scaled back from original '06 proposal

.....But the deal could be scaled back from the original 2006 proposal, which called for McKibbon to also buy the adjacent .63-acre lot at Monroe and Tennessee streets, where 90,000 square feet of office space had been proposed. McKibbon officials did not return a call seeking comment Tuesday......

City Commission to vote on downtown hotel

Deal could be scaled back from original '06 proposal

.....But the deal could be scaled back from the original 2006 proposal, which called for McKibbon to also buy the adjacent .63-acre lot at Monroe and Tennessee streets, where 90,000 square feet of office space had been proposed. McKibbon officials did not return a call seeking comment Tuesday......

One of the things that really gets me is poor communication...

I contacted Mckibbon hotel group which is developing this block about a timeline when dirt would be moving on this project since it has been approved and sold to them after last weeks commission meeting...

No email response from them, So i assume it will start when it starts... or when the democrat gets wind of it.

Archived