PROPOSED: Heritage Place

i asked how big it was because i was curious to know if it was going before the City Plan Commission.

According to the Project Description the residential units will make up at least 31,600 square feet. That does not include the retail, corridors, stairwells, common areas, lobbies...

• 2 months later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my favorite of all the proposals for Providence. Has there been a lull in Federal Hill activity lately? A few months ago there was soooo much news about all the developments on the table.

Charlie Fogarty's campaign headquarters is in the building which will be torn down to make way for this project. I assume that means we won't see any construction before November, but I don't think it has gone before any review boards yet, so that's not exactly surprising.

• 1 year later...

From the CPC agenda for tonight's meeting:

4. Referral 3294 Petition to Abandon a Portion of Messenger Street

Request to abandon a portion of Messenger Street between Atwells Avenue and Spruce Street. (Federal Hill)

5. Referral 3295 Petition to Abandon Cheeves Place

Request to abandon Cheeves Place in its entirety. (Federal Hill)

From the CPC agenda for tonight's meeting:

4. Referral 3294 Petition to Abandon a Portion of Messenger Street

Request to abandon a portion of Messenger Street between Atwells Avenue and Spruce Street. (Federal Hill)

5. Referral 3295 Petition to Abandon Cheeves Place

Request to abandon Cheeves Place in its entirety. (Federal Hill)

All I know is there are street abandonments on the agenda for the same location as this proposal.

I have no idea who is proposing what at this point, especially since there were deadlines for this proposal which have long since past.

Archived