Spartan Stores Inc. to purchase D&W Food Centers

snoogit

Research, research, research!

Do you have a location in mind?

I don't have an exact location yet, since I have just recently discovered the lacks in the area. My original idea before moving DT, was a health food / organic store (similar to Healthy Harvest, but more emphasis on food rather than vitamins/supplements). So, now that I am living in the city, I see the need for something more generic to cater to the majority rather than a smaller percentage of organic or even gourmet buyers. Will just keep researching.....

Maybe in the meantime a grocery delivery service??? There are how many apartments at Boardwalk (my home currently) and how many going up at Icon, Union Square, Bridgewater. They are all within a short range of each other, so that is the area I will try to focus on. If filled, that is a lot of people, no? :shok:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have an exact location yet, since I have just recently discovered the lacks in the area. My original idea before moving DT, was a health food / organic store (similar to Healthy Harvest, but more emphasis on food rather than vitamins/supplements). So, now that I am living in the city, I see the need for something more generic to cater to the majority rather than a smaller percentage of organic or even gourmet buyers. Will just keep researching.....

Maybe in the meantime a grocery delivery service??? There are how many apartments at Boardwalk (my home currently) and how many going up at Icon, Union Square, Bridgewater. They are all within a short range of each other, so that is the area I will try to focus on. If filled, that is a lot of people, no? :shok:

There's at least one grocery delivery service. They also do fast food (ala: Go Get My Food)) I can't remember the other URL though. I saw it stapled to a telephone pole :)

Archived