Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Executive Towers

16 posts in this topic

Another Large City-like development in Dubai:

Comprising of 11 residential towers, Executive Towers also feature one luxury hotel tower, a two-level shopping mall, clinics, health clubs and so much more. The contemporary design and architectural theme of the towers reflect the modern image of Dubai. The Executive Towers and the lifestyle they represent are geared towards like-minded people that enjoy success and an intelligent way of living.

The Executive Towers offer the highest standard of living with luxury and style highlighted as the key words. The studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments come equipped with modern amenities, high-tech facilities and internationally designed interior spaces that embody superb architectural innovation and breathtaking views of the meandering Creek, landscaped gardens and elevated courtyards.

The Executive Towers also feature special apartments that aspire to an exclusive standard and complement your style. Special apartments offers private facilities and amenities and you can choose from Executive Duplexes, Executive Penthouses, Executive Terrace Apartments and Executive Garden Apartments.

Here's a pic:

ExecutiveTowers.jpg

Why don't you go buy one Matt and Nate and I can have a place to stay when we feel like visiting Dubai. :D

Why don't you go buy one Matt and Nate and I can have a place to stay when we feel like visiting Dubai. :D

I don't know, these are the "executive towers" and might be quite pricy.

I might have to settle for something a little cheaper.

With the way Condo's are priced these days, I'm sure a box on the side of the road in Dubai would cost you a pretty penny. :P

^You'd be suprised.

Some of the condos and apartments out there really aren't that bad. Even on the Palm Jumeirah some of the condos are modertly priced around $250,000.

^Wow, I was expecting condos in that area to be much more expensive than that.

I think some of the villas on the palm were around 300,000$ at the time of launch

I think some of the villas on the palm were around 300,000$ at the time of launch

They raised them abit I see. It's still somewhat average in my opinion for a home.

^That does seem average for homes in buildings and areas like these.

Where I live, the average price of a home is about the price of a home on the Jumeirah.

In what specific areas in Dubai do the prices of home tend to be the highest?

In what specific areas in Dubai do the prices of home tend to be the highest?

Honestly, I'm not sure.

I would think prices around the Marina are pretty expensive compared to other places in Dubai.

Honestly, I'm not sure.

I would think prices around the Marina are pretty expensive compared to other places in Dubai.

That is what I was thinking. I'm sure it is like this everywhere.

Construction looks to be coming along nicely BTW.