Executive Towers

mcheiss

Another Large City-like development in Dubai:

Comprising of 11 residential towers, Executive Towers also feature one luxury hotel tower, a two-level shopping mall, clinics, health clubs and so much more. The contemporary design and architectural theme of the towers reflect the modern image of Dubai. The Executive Towers and the lifestyle they represent are geared towards like-minded people that enjoy success and an intelligent way of living.

The Executive Towers offer the highest standard of living with luxury and style highlighted as the key words. The studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments come equipped with modern amenities, high-tech facilities and internationally designed interior spaces that embody superb architectural innovation and breathtaking views of the meandering Creek, landscaped gardens and elevated courtyards.

The Executive Towers also feature special apartments that aspire to an exclusive standard and complement your style. Special apartments offers private facilities and amenities and you can choose from Executive Duplexes, Executive Penthouses, Executive Terrace Apartments and Executive Garden Apartments.

Here's a pic:

ExecutiveTowers.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'm not sure.

I would think prices around the Marina are pretty expensive compared to other places in Dubai.

That is what I was thinking. I'm sure it is like this everywhere.

Construction looks to be coming along nicely BTW.

Archived