Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TD

NEW STARMETRO DESIGN UNVEILED

5 posts in this topic

This Morning I drove by City hall on my way to deliver mail to the capital, and It appears they are unveiling the new star metro paint job on the busses today!

There was a bus with a blue tarp covering the sides of the bus sitting outside with starmetro ballons tethered to nearby tables. I could see the starmetro design on the front and back of the bus

Too bad I didnt have a camera..... I have my cell cam but i thought taurean could post better pix... anyhow.. GO starmetro!

I posted this in the starmetro thread but i got no replies, so im starting this to make sure everyone sees it.

^ Thanks for the update. I still don't like the Star Metro name. TalTran still sounds way better to me.

TalTran would have been fitting if Tallahassee was still in the 80s, but since we're changing, our bus service must keep pace.

Good point. All people have done in recent years is complain that something needs to be done about the transit system... well here's that something in a BIG way! I love it. Startng next year I can say, I'm riding the Star or I need to go jump on the Metro!

[email protected] who want to keep TalTran. Out with the old, in with the new.