Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai

By popular request, I have made a photo thread devoted to the booming road in Sheih Zayed Road, which is one of Dubai's most prosperous and booming areas. These are all just random shots of the Boomtown road, in no particular order.

Here's the photos, enjoy.

SZRRoad21.jpg

SZRRoad20.jpg

SZRRoad19.jpg

SZRRoad18.jpg

SZRRoad17.jpg

SZRRoad16.jpg

SZRRoad15.jpg

SZRRoad13.jpg

SZRRoad12.jpg

SZRRoad11.jpg

SZRRoad10.jpg

SZRRoad9.jpg

SZRRoad8.jpg

EmiratesOfficeTower22.jpg

Emirates101.jpg

SZRRoad6.jpg

SZRRoad3.jpg

SZRRoad5.jpg

SZRRoad4.jpg

SZRRoad7.jpg

DubaiMarina.jpg

JumeirahBeachResidences12.jpg

dubai1.jpg

dubai7.jpg

dubai6.jpg

Wow, those are some nice pics Matt. I was surprised to see so many I hadn't seen before. Where did you manage to get all these nice shots? Dubai is really coming along nicely.

It's a spectacular road, I will give it that. Very pretty.

It looks like it could be a little more on the pedestrain/urban friendly side, though. The road itself is very impressive, though.

Wow, those are some nice pics Matt. I was surprised to see so many I hadn't seen before. Where did you manage to get all these nice shots? Dubai is really coming along nicely.

I was cleaning out my online photobucket account and found the pictures in the back of it.

I was cleaning out my online photobucket account and found the pictures in the back of it.

:lol: I recognize a few that you've posted over in the Dubai topic, but there's quite a few I'm pretty sure I haven't seen.

It's a spectacular road, I will give it that. Very pretty.

It looks like it could be a little more on the pedestrain/urban friendly side, though. The road itself is very impressive, though.

The road's actually an interstate, but Dubai definately needs to become more pedestrian friendly.