Who should be expelled from the South?

upstate29650

Who should be eliminated from the South?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who's outta here?

• Florida
    • Alabama
    • Mississippi
    • Louisiana
    • Arkansas
    • Tennessee
    • Kentucky
    • West Virginia
    • Virginia
    • North Carolina
    • South Carolina
    • Georgia
    • Texas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of them. If I am correct, these are the 13 original colonies. They all have their importance. Keep them all. This is going to start a fight I bet.

These aren't the original 13 colonies.

The original 13 colonies were the states of: Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Deleware, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

The original 13 colonies were the states of: Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Deleware, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

I didn't think he was correct either... :rolleyes:

None of them. If I am correct, these are the 13 original colonies. They all have their importance. Keep them all. This is going to start a fight I bet.

Thats why I said "if I am correct" I knew I probably wasn't. My American history isn't that great, but my history before the takeover is. :thumbsup:

Lol. I thought he was joking because he was so off.

I thought about Kentucky, because geographically they seem very detached from the rest of the South. However, I voted for WV for the same reasons as others here. The state seems to be Southern, yet the state doesn't seem to want to be a Southern state! :wacko:

How is KY geograpically removed from the South in your view? I've always felt geograpically the Ohio River and Appalachian Mountians almost hemmed the state into the South, and from living and traveling acrossed it, KY has always has seemed to me due to its internal geographical features and cultures to be a very southern state on the whole.

Archived