Trump Hotel

mcheiss

I've got some info. on a Trump Hotel being developed in Dubai.

The Trump International Hotel and Tower is suppose to be around 50 Floors in a gold-colored, lotus shaped building. The Hotel will sit on the main trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. I don't have a lot of info on this project, but I do know that Trump will be building a tower over in Dubai.

Here's a Pic:

18585-PalmTower.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think it will be quite that bright. If you look closely you can see some streaks on the roads representing vehicles. I guess the rendering is supposed to represent a long exposure photo. Not sure if this is to my liking to be honest. But maybe I'd just have to get some more views of it

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVE the new renderings...the other one, while interesting, just was too massive for its own good, IMHO. I see no reason why the top could not be supported by the "smaller' bottoms.

That will be one of the most amazing buildings, if it gets built. It is so light and imaginative. Truly a great piece of work.

Steve

Archived