Encore Condos

GoldRiver

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, what is the height of the Encore? I have searched and searched and cannot find it. :dontknow: I'm trying to visually compare the Encore with the Pinnacle (which I've found the height of). Thanks!

i believe it is right around 220ft because it was built before the lift of the height restriction of sobro. please someone correct me if this is incorrect. and also, anyone know anything about encore phase 2?

• 3 months later...

Encore units are on "sale." From the Nashville Post

Selling condos by going back in time

By Geert De Lombaerde Posted on January 22, 2009 at 11:52 am

"Encore has had 20 new contracts in the past month that we can attribute directly to this program, compared to 21 contracts total in the five-month period prior to its start

just a quick heads up to anybody parking in the side lot beside the encore for "future condo buyers"; i was visiting my friend who has a condo there on friday night and there was a man there walking around with one of those flags that you use to mark yards with. we was trying to take money from people that didn't live there for parking. just tell him that you live there and notify the front desk when you get inside.

• 2 weeks later...

Another interesting article about price drops in the condo market:

Tennessean

Is there anyone on here living in any of these (Encore, Icon, Viridian, Aldeiciea, etc...)? They all look great...I'm just curious as to any issues you may not notice on the surface. Little nuances and such (thin walls..being able to hear neighbors, etc) along with unexpected positive experiences about them.

• 2 years later...

Last I talked about the vacancy at Encore they only had 11 or units left for sale there. WW lives there and he would know, however he is having issues getting on the board as of late.

The economy is starting to turn and some of the reason I think they are getting a restaurant is the fact the CC is going close and the Southern Steak house is going pretty much across the street in the Pinnacle.

When people have a choice close by, the restaurants seem to do better. That is why you tend to see them in little clusters around town. I sure hope this place does well here. They have some good people behind it. Hopefully there will be more in this area as it develops over the next 5 or so years.

There is a lot of interest in this area right now too. There was an article in the NBJ today that talks about this very thing. There are a lot of people that are "kicking the tires" to steel a phrase they used in the article. It went on to say there are a lot of deep pocketed out of town investors as well. Mostly hotel and tourism related businesses are looking right now. No office tenants in that area and they said there seems to be ample office space right now. I don’t know if they were talking about Sobro or in general. With that being said there will be more restaurants in the future.

Archived