Encore Condos

GoldRiver

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We discussed yesterday for the ones that were not there that Tony has to have 400 units pre-sold to move ahead with both the Signature and the Encore. 250 for Signature and 150 for Encore. That is generally the rule to get the financing, 50%. I think it is doable, maybe not quite as soon as we want.

When does Tony plan to start selling units in Signature Tower? I'm waiting with baited breath to hear how that goes.

I apologize for the misinformation that i posted about the hole where the icon will be down in the gulch.

The way they demolished the buildings that were on the site made it look as if it were a big hole.

I rode through there today and it looks as if they are going to start digging soon. It sure does look different down in that area from a year ago. Once again i apologize for misinforming anyone ;)

I apologize for the misinformation that i posted about the hole where the icon will be down in the gulch.

The way they demolished the buildings that were on the site made it look as if it were a big hole.

I rode through there today and it looks as if they are going to start digging soon. It sure does look different down in that area from a year ago. Once again i apologize for misinforming anyone

Hey cw, don't worry about it. I think we all make boo boos every now and again and this is not a biggy. There is so much to keep track of in this town, its a wonder we don't screw up more. We have a great bunch of people here and I hope everyone continues to keep their eyes open.

• 3 months later...

We just started working on it in our office. I don't they have even started demolition of the buildings behind the symphony yet, so it might be late summer before you see any progress.

Duke - If I'm looking at the right site (3rd and Demonbruen, behind SSC), demolition is nearly complete. The big machines are just sifting through the rubble at this point taking out the big chunks of what used to be the floor of those warehouses. Hopefully, more progress will be sooner than you think.

Duke - If I'm looking at the right site (3rd and Demonbruen, behind SSC), demolition is nearly complete. The big machines are just sifting through the rubble at this point taking out the big chunks of what used to be the floor of those warehouses. Hopefully, more progress will be sooner than you think.

You are correct, those building are gone. They are just finishing taking away the remainder of the debris left.

You are correct, those building are gone. They are just finishing taking away the remainder of the debris left.

This proves I need to get out of the office more often. It also proves that our office is way behind of this project.

Duke, what kind of work are you doing for Encore?

I don't think I can say exactly what I/we do because of ethics and liability, but it's engineering for a key structural element of the building. Vague enough??

• 2 weeks later...

Building permit issued for the foundation of the Encore. It was issued on Friday.

Here is the info:

2006-04976 093-06-0 030.00 ADDRESS: 301 DEMONBREUN ST $2,552,508.56

PURPOSE: CONSTRUCT FOUNDATION ONLY FOR 'ENCORE' MIXED USE BUILDING. NEED BZA APPROVAL PRIOR TO ISSUANCE.

Note the last sentence.

Does anyone know what other approval they have to go through?

This late in the game I would think all the zoning approvals are worked out. The existing buildings wouldn't have been torn down if they didn't have the green light on everything.

Side note - I have the plans on my desk as I type. We can go ahead and post the official height of the Encore to be at +265'-6 1/2" to the top of the spire.

This late in the game I would think all the zoning approvals are worked out. The existing buildings wouldn't have been torn down if they didn't have the green light on everything.

Side note - I have the plans on my desk as I type. We can go ahead and post the official height of the Encore to be at +265'-6 1/2" to the top of the spire.

Thanks Duke! Very much appreciated. Btw, can you confirm an official height for Viridian? I think before you had said 393' 10" or something close to that for the roof. I could easily be wrong on that. Do you have an official to the top of the spires? Thanks again.

Archived