Eureka Springs

Mith242

Been a while since I was on here and it is good to see there are still some interest in our Little hamlet out there.

There has been lots of press about Eureka Springs this summer. Some good some bad and a lot of times that has to do with your view point. Is there anyone out there that has thought about coming here because of all the press?

Steve

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been a while since I was on here and it is good to see there are still some interest in our Little hamlet out there.

There has been lots of press about Eureka Springs this summer. Some good some bad and a lot of times that has to do with your view point. Is there anyone out there that has thought about coming here because of all the press?

Steve

Honestly, no. I'd like to drop by Eureka sometime, but I generally only pay attention to national/world news and Fayetteville/NWA news, and since I don't work with things in Eureka I forget about them and anywhere else completely. I need a vacation though, and that sounds like a great weekend place. Recommend any hotels?

• 7 months later...

Don't tend to hear a lot of business news come out of Eureka. But apparently after 96 years the Bank of Eureka Springs is changing it's name in anticipation of expanding into other areas. The new name will apparently be Conerstone Bank. They haven't really come out and say just where they're going to expand. But they have said that it won't be Washington or Benton Counties. Although it would seem to be a good fit for them right now there's quite a few banks around. A number of them just popped up in the last couple of years.

Archived