Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barakat

Nashville: Hottest City for Relocation

10 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the text of the article here, but today's Nashville Post reports 'talk around town' of the possiblity that Nashville will be named #1 for headquarter/business relocation for the 2nd consecutive year in January.

You can just talk about it, like you just did, and then post the link. Thats without a doubt acceptable. So if you want to post the link that would be great! :D

Being named the hottest city in America for relocation wouldn't surprise me at all. I bet the Nissan relocation pretty much sewed it up for Nashville again.

Unfortunately, I can't post a link; nashvillepost.com is subscriber-based and requires a username/pwd to view articles. If you really want to see the article, you can create a trial account for free.

^ Yeah in that case you definately could not past the text. Good judgement and thanks for following the rules!! :D

You can also use bugmenot.com to get around registration. :thumbsup:

Awesome - this sounds great. Hope that it happens. I think Memphis could move up some because of Intl. Paper deciding to move their HQ here.

Awesome - this sounds great. Hope that it happens. I think Memphis could move up some because of Intl. Paper deciding to move their HQ here.

Yeah, Memphis was ranked 5th in 2003. Don't know where it ranked last year, though most industrial expansion in the area these days seems to take place in DeSoto County.

Yeah, Memphis was ranked 5th in 2003. Don't know where it ranked last year, though most industrial expansion in the area these days seems to take place in DeSoto County.

How about Nashville #1 and Memphis #2. Wouldn't that be cool?