Christmas Carols New Orleans Style

NCB

Here are the classic Benny Grunch and the Bunch "Naturally Nawlins" Christmas carols. :D

http://www.wwltv.com/holidaygrunch2.htm

^click on the picture's to start the videos.

"Santa and His Reindeer Used to Live Right Here"-Did you know that Santa used to live in New Orleans!? :P

"The 12 Yats of Christmas"-The 12 days of Christmas, New Orleans style.

"Aint Dere No More"-Where did all of the downtown retail stores go!? My personal favorite. :thumbsup:

This quote is very true "Just hotels, just hotels more are on the way"

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Guess I wasn't being patient enough for the apply application button to activate. So Nate are you going to admit you were a member of the band? I noticed the Walgreens you posted a shot of in the Pic o' the Day topic. Oh and I think I could pcik up a little on the accent. It does sorta make me think more of New York from what I could hear.

Lol Rod :lol:

I can't say that I'm a member of Benny Grunch and the Bunch, but I love their music.

BTW, just out of curiosity, what was your favorite song?

I guess I liked the last two the best. I liked the second one because I was more able to hear the accent in it I think.

Archived