Hyatt Place Hotel

Florida

Hyatt Place Hotel

Tallahassee

HyattPlace.jpg

Prototype Building

To my dislike, this is how the hotel will look. At least according to an artist's rendering for the Tallahassee Building. If I might say so, this hotel could possibly grow on me. Especially now that I know the Floridan Tower will be a beauty.

McKibbon Hotel Group plans to build 160 rooms into the 7 story frame of this building. News of this project is very exciting, especially on the heels of the over-delayed Marriott Convention Hotel at the Civic Center. This will sure be an exciting draw to the Tallahassee market. The newest hotel in our downtown area since May of 1985, when the Governor's Inn opened as a hotel.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tallahassee Artist Rendering

Hyatt Place

HyattPlaceHotelandFloridanPlaza.jpg

Here's a look at how the Hyatt Place will look from a Bird Eye's View. As you can see there is a parking lot seperating the new Plaza from the C.K. Steele Bus Terminal. I think the addition of adequate parking is great. It shows the Developer has already thought out some of the key details.

As you can see the same design in used in the rendering that is used in the prototype building, save the l shape of the building from above.

Doesn't the Floridan Tower look great next door?! I'm so excited! :yahoo:

I agree bud. If ever there were a perfect project designed for this property, this is it. Looking at the details in the picture alone, they've planned everything very carefully... and I love the fact that they are using a curve on the corner of Tennessee and Monroe. The parking, located right off of Call Street is great, because that road is designed to carry traffic in one direction and is relatively easy to access.

So far... I'm loving it.

Hyatt Place Hotel

Tallahassee

HyattPlace.jpg

Prototype Building

WOW... look at Tallahassee! 5 Years from now Its going to look and feel like a different place. We've been needing this type of stuff for some time. I'm all for anything that'll bring a little more light and color into the city.

• 1 month later...

Archived