Louisiana | Photo of the Day

NCB

^Actually that one is from the internet. I had three chances to get a shot of the Welcome to Louisiana sign, but I missed them all. :huh:

BTW, The bottom says "Welcome to Louisiana" in French.

I was KIDDING about the bottom of the sign. I really hope no one would actually ask that. I mean even I could figure that one out without speaking any French. :lol: I will admit though I wasn't expecting that spelling of the state.

Lovin that LA Welcome Sign.

I also love the fire shots.

Thanks, TJ!

Reminds me of our looks like our All Saints District Symbol. Lots of French influence here in Tallahassee also.

I never really noticed that when I have been in Tallahassee, probably because I was am usually only there for a short time. The Fleur de li is viewable throughout the city?

Nice sunset Nate. I have a hard time getting good sunset and sunrise pics. I have hills around me so I have to go to certain areas to see it very well. Then if I try to plan for it then those sunsets and sunrises don't end up being particularly good. But one of these days I'll get some better quality pics of them. :D