Louisiana | Photo of the Day

NCB

For the first time in a long time, we had a spectacular and very vivid sunset this evening. :D

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

I thought that today was a beautiful sunset, and that the pictures also came out pretty well.

Hey Rod, how was your luck with a nice sunset up in NWA? I know we had been talking about how there were pretty much no great sunsets since we got out S2's. :lol:

Hey guys I'm going to head into New Orleans tommorow for a picture tour. Are there any specific areas, buildings, or structures that you would like to see? :)

Cool. French Quarter definantly. I can't remember what it's called but that area right in front of the old church would be great too. But other than that I can't say I really know the city well enough to request anything else. I imagine you will be a good judge on what to take pics of. :D

Cool. French Quarter definantly. I can't remember what it's called but that area right in front of the old church would be great too. But other than that I can't say I really know the city well enough to request anything else. I imagine you will be a good judge on what to take pics of. :D

I will definately head into the Quarter, and Jackson Square was at the top of my list. :D

Look for alot of New Orleans pictures in the next few days!

The new, very nice, and very large Saint Tammany Parish Courthouse here in Covington.

IMG_0826.jpg

That courthouse was designed by my girlfriend's dad, who practices out of Baton

Rouge but worked with a Houston firm on the project. All I can say is after that project was completed there were a few more Lexuses in her family's garage haha. But seriously that is a nice building sitting on a good piece of property, and a good picture of it at night,too.

Rouge but worked with a Houston firm on the project. All I can say is after that project was completed there were a few more Lexuses in her family's garage haha. But seriously that is a nice building sitting on a good piece of property, and a good picture of it at night,too.

I'm hoping Nate might be able to take a day shot of it sometime so I can get a better look at it.

Thats very interesting. All I can say is that your girlfriends dad did a great job on this courthouse, it really looks great. I have a day shot of it today from on my way back home from New Orleans.

BTW guys, ,most the New Orleans pictures will be posted by later this evening. :D

And great picture of Royal Cafe, Rod! Thanks for posting it.

Edited by NCB