Louisiana | Photo of the Day

NCB

Having some fun with that new camera I see!

Haha, you bet! :thumbsup:

And Nate this is your brain on drugs. :lol: What lights are these? Christmas lights make some interesting experiments. :D

Those are three different security lights high up on poles in the area. I just aim in their direction with a 15 second shutter speed, and have some fun. :P

^Oh no, but I wish it was! I just found it on Google and thought it looked nice.

Ah, I thought maybe you were rubbing in your nice sunsets. :lol: I tried getting out yesterday to see if I could get some sunset pics. But traffic was a lot worse than I anticipated and it was too late by the time I got to the vantage point I wanted to go to.

^I really like the hills in this area as well. Especially since I live right on top of one, and I don't have to deal with flooding. :D

Here are some pictures from this afternoon. :) It's not a sunset, but oh well.

The afternoon sun popping through the clouds. It's literally one of the first times I have seen the sun during the day in the last 7 days.

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

I'm not completely sure what a running total is. Is it the amount of pictures taken or left on the memory card?

It's the amount taken. You can have it set where it keeps a running total. I'm not sure if it's automatically set to do this or not. The easiest way to tell is do the numbers on the pics you take keep getting bigger.

Edited by Mith242

NCB, I love those photos of the sun in the clouds. Great job!

BTW: Have you checked out my latest picture thread in the Georgia forum? (Savannah at Night)

Thanks, IC!

No, I haven't been over to check out Savannah at Night yet, but I'll be over there soon! :D

Looks like you've been experimenting alright Nate. :lol: What's that next to last one with all the blue streaks? That one looks pretty interesting.

That would be a light that I bought in Sweden. It's a blue glass ball, and when turned on it lights up in different colors and can shoot streaks of light outwards. It's pretty cool. :D