Flint's Airport Traffic Increases 31.4%

Allan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the Flint airport is only about a fifteen minute drive north from my house, as opposed to a 1-1/2 hour drive to Detroit metro, so whenever possible we fly out of Flint. Unfortuantely the fact that it's so close also means that virutally every plane flying in or out of the airport passes directly over my house, which can be very noisy, since they fly so low.

Yeah allan i know we have air force jets and privte planes flying over my house and it's nosiy and scray cuz one day they will crash. Hopefuly i'll be in SD when it happens

Hopefully if one does crash it will crash in a field somewhere.

Actually besides hearing planes every few minutes all day long, we also hear trains every 20-30 minutes. I live by a main rail line that heads to Detroit, and every time a train goes by the house shakes. It is something you get used to after a while though.

Actually besides hearing planes every few minutes all day long, we also hear trains every 20-30 minutes.  I live by a main rail line that heads to Detroit, and every time a train goes by the house shakes.  It is something you get used to after a while though.

ok now before you say i'm trying to say we lived kinda in the same area. The land we own this borded on the south side by a train track which leads to Charleston so we get trains ever hour on the hour.

Archived