Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dpbaker

Extreme Engineering

I've never actually seen an episode of Extreme Engineering, but I'm particularly interested in "City in a Pyramid" and "Tokyo's Sky City". I'm thinking about buying the DVDs. Who has seen these episodes, and in your opinion, do you think they are worth buying? Comments on these or any other episodes that were particularly interesting for you would be appreciated! :D

^Yeah I saw the sky city episode. It was very interesting, I must say, even though it has about a .001% chance of being built in our lifetime. If I were you, I would wait for it to show on tv again, and not pay $15 for the dvd.

I've also seen the Sky City episode and for anyone interested in this subject the show is quite entertaining. I agree with ck61 about buying the DVD, but if I ever found a multi-pack of the episodes for a decent price I would consider picking it up.

They (the Discovery store) do have the season 1 DVD set for around $120.00. It includes City in a Pyramid and Sky City. The other episodes look good too, not sure I want to cough up $120.00 though. I think I'll take the advice and wait for the reruns.... ;)

I've seen both those episodes and several others, they are definately interesting and worth watching, but not $120 kind of interesting.