Park Central Plaza

atlrvr

I dont know, It was said that the second tower was for a later phase. So intially when this project is complete, it wont include the second tower but as more people want to live downtown, he would buld a second phase to accomidate the growth. Just like Smothers Place Lofts on the southside of downtown Greensboro. You build accordingly to the market. But if you assume the rendering is real, you would have to assume the 30 story tower or at least the concept of a second tower is real too because its part of the rendering.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is funny how it was said that "Park City Plaza" was a made up name, yet here we see the contractor calling it that. Hmm... Makes me think that rendering may not have been that far off. I wouldn't be surprised if the actual design looks a lot like the "secret" website picture.

I'm guessing the second tower is part of a second phase. I really think that is an excellent location for a condo tower right across from Center City Park.

I think the rendering may not be exactly what will get built but looks alot like it. As you know when it comes to building projects the actually building never really turns out exactly the way the rendering shows it. There is always changes to designs for a number of reasons including cutting cost. But I think the basic design is the same. A big give away is when he said the renovation will have balconies and the rendering has balconies.

:lol: I think she could have used photo shop or something to do that. It is funny. the builder website says contruction will start winter of 2006 so i'm assuming thats the at end of the year and not now. Roy Carroll is suppose to submit plans to city council so we could actually see a rendering at the city council meeting if you watch channel 13 government channel in Greensboro. I think he should have had this project well under way so it would be complete by the time the Elon University School of Law opens this fall. Thats also the time frame the center-city park will be complete.

Archived