Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uconn99

City in serious talks for 12B site

7 posts in this topic

... could there be a problem with that property? No one seems to really want to move there, despite it being prime Real Estate, and located in a great spot. Anyone know anything about this?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the lot north of I-84, between Main and Trumbull with the abandoned building on it? How is that in any way desirable?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the lot north of I-84, between Main and Trumbull with the abandoned building on it? How is that in any way desirable?

It is the lot adjacent to the Crowne plaza Hotel. Presently, when you look UP Main Street from the Old State House, it looks like all signs of life end. Whatever is built there will have great visibility.

Knock that eyesore down. I can't believe that ugly, useless thing sits in the center of that property. Without that piece of junk the whole propeery will look more valuable.

Knock that eyesore down. I can't believe that ugly, useless thing sits in the center of that property. Without that piece of junk the whole propeery will look more valuable.

That property is the site of the proposed 25 story twin towers featured in another thread.

Let's hope the do something with that site, it's been wasting away for over 10 years now...