• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mobuchu

Picture requests thread

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering how the hotel was coming along up near LMS, but I didn't know in what thread to ask someone and felt silly starting a thread for just that. So how about a pic request thread, I have my camera with me alot of the time and am willing to snap some pics if I'm in the area. Buildings, construction progress, art, etc, etc. Never on that side of town but wondering how things are going? Ask here. :)

So, anyone have any recent pics of the hotel construction by LMS?

Well, can we get a picture update on the Rosewood Condos on Providence and Sharon Amity?

Yea how do I post a personal picture? I'll take a pic in the morning.

GO PACK!!!!!! Anyone gonna be at the game tommorrow morning?

I have no clue how to post a picture!

When you post, does it not have a section at the bottom called "file attachments"?

I have only used the fast reply button, so I had never seen it until now, not as if i have any photos to post anyway.....lol.

Well, can we get a picture update on the Rosewood Condos on Providence and Sharon Amity?

Gp to the Rosewood forum and there are photos of the project.

:) some updated pics of the uptown projects u/c would be nice

I'll see what I can do in the next couple days. Including Courtside.

(figured I would reply here instead of that thread)