Jump to content

g-man430

CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Verdae

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, vicupstate said:

I don't understand this at all. Some of these Verdae transactions really make me wonder what sense of vision they still have for this land. The connectivity aspect alone irritates me. The clubhouse and pool component makes this seem so separate and unto itself. Based on the existing terrain and site layout, they must be planning to come in and flatten the site, which is also unfortunate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


29 minutes ago, GvilleSC said:

I don't understand this at all. Some of these Verdae transactions really make me wonder what sense of vision they still have for this land. The connectivity aspect alone irritates me. The clubhouse and pool component makes this seem so separate and unto itself. Based on the existing terrain and site layout, they must be planning to come in and flatten the site, which is also unfortunate. 

After the YMCA pulled out of the agreement to develop that property Verdae was definitely lost on what to do next.  At least there will be a pool component for Hollingsworth Park that comes out of this project since the pool and clubhouse will be separate from the subdivision.

https://www.hollingsworthparkpool.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, evanbeek said:

After the YMCA pulled out of the agreement to develop that property Verdae was definitely lost on what to do next.  At least there will be a pool component for Hollingsworth Park that comes out of this project since the pool and clubhouse will be separate from the subdivision.

https://www.hollingsworthparkpool.com

Ahhh, didn't realize all of that on the pool-- Thanks!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gman430 said:

Work has started on the development planned for the intersection of Woodruff and Rocky Slope Roads. 

Do we have a link or any info on what is being built there? Looks like the earlier link to the Greenville development website doesn't work anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they would find a way to orient the site to situate the building along both streets, in stead of that one drive aisle along Salters. Otherwise, nice to see additional residential units in the City limits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Major site grading now underway behind the large Verdae sign at the intersection of Laurens Road and Verdae Blvd for Southern First new HQ.

Construction also now underway for Hamilton along the Parallel Parkway.

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gman430 said:

Major site grading now underway behind the large Verdae sign at the intersection of Laurens Road and Verdae Blvd for Southern First new HQ.

Hadn't heard about this. I wish they would have located downtown, or taken space in an existing building. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, btoy said:

Have we seen what that building is going to look like yet?

I have not unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.