Rogers, Arkansas

tim2462

Shadow Valley is a 900 lot subdivison under construction in Rogers. The developer is in the planning stages of Shadow Valley West, just to the west of Shadow Valley. Shadow Valley West is going to be a 5-7 year buildout that will be larger in acreage and homes than the existing 544-acre Shadow Valley and includes plans for a new golf course. Residents of both Shadow Valleys will have access to the same facilities.

In March, Phase 7 of Shadow Valley will open and 200 lots will be ready for home construction. In 2007, another 200 lots will be ready to finish out the subdivision.

More Golf Course Masterplan News.

Town homes valued at $842,400 will be built in the Pinnacle subdivision off Champions Boulevard in Rogers. Daily will build on the 14 remaining lots in the town home section of the 540-acre subdivision. There will be two two-story buildings with seven town homes in each.

More Golf Course Masterplan News.

Town homes valued at $842,400 will be built in the Pinnacle subdivision off Champions Boulevard in Rogers. Daily will build on the 14 remaining lots in the town home section of the 540-acre subdivision. There will be two two-story buildings with seven town homes in each.

WOW! That's almost twice what my sister paid for her new Town Home in St. Pete, Florida. Where do the developers get their home values from anyway? What makes those Town Homes twice as valuable as comparable homes in bigger cities that have a lot more to offer?

WOW! That's almost twice what my sister paid for her new Town Home in St. Pete, Florida. Where do the developers get their home values from anyway? What makes those Town Homes twice as valuable as comparable homes in bigger cities that have a lot more to offer?

One: The Developers are building in Pinnacle and Real Estate is not cheap there.

Two: They Can :D

The new Rogers Grapevine Mall opens today.

More than 150 Vendors will be selling stuff there, and a Vineyard Cafe will open up as well.

Interesting, although I'm a bit sorry to see it leave Tontitown though. I never went to it but I sorta like Tontitown and it's unique feel despite being a small town. I hope they can manage to hold onto something and not just be a bedroom community to Springdale.

Not a project but it applies to Rogers. I've heard Rogers is having problems with people stealing the garbage cans. Sounds like 100 or so have been stolen recently. The only thing they know is it appears to be someone in a red truck getting them after they have been emptied. Say Matt what kind of vehicle do you drive....? :D

Not a project but it applies to Rogers. I've heard Rogers is having problems with people stealing the garbage cans. Sounds like 100 or so have been stolen recently. The only thing they know is it appears to be someone in a red truck getting them after they have been emptied. Say Matt what kind of vehicle do you drive....? :D

I drive a red truck.........

Kidding I have a Pontiac Grand Am, How about You?

It is pretty disguisting to hear someone stealing garbage cans for money. We got a new Waste Management Service in Rogers called Inland Services. Every single person got new garbage cans and recycle cans. The trash service uses automated arms to pick up the cans and dump them into the truck. Last week when they were passing them out, someone drove behind them and stole a bunch of them. I hope that guy gets caught.

I drive a red truck.........

Kidding I have a Pontiac Grand Am, How about You?

It is pretty disguisting to hear someone stealing garbage cans for money. We got a new Waste Management Service in Rogers called Inland Services. Every single person got new garbage cans and recycle cans. The trash service uses automated arms to pick up the cans and dump them into the truck. Last week when they were passing them out, someone drove behind them and stole a bunch of them. I hope that guy gets caught.

I have a Toyota Camry, before anyone accuses me of stealing trash cans. I just hope this doesn't give other people ideas. That type of system has been in place here in Fayetteville for a while.

I have a Toyota Camry, before anyone accuses me of stealing trash cans. I just hope this doesn't give other people ideas. That type of system has been in place here in Fayetteville for a while.

The automated arm system?

I thought we were the first in NWA to have it, but I guess I was wrong.

The automated arm system?

I thought we were the first in NWA to have it, but I guess I was wrong.

Yeah we've got that. We've had it for a couple of years I think. Just to put it in perspective Pine Bluff had this system quite a few years ago. I could be wrong but I'm thinking somewhere around 5-10 years ago. Byt the way Matt, nice to see you around this time of day. Too bad it's coincides with a slower night it appears.

Yeah we've got that. We've had it for a couple of years I think. Just to put it in perspective Pine Bluff had this system quite a few years ago. I could be wrong but I'm thinking somewhere around 5-10 years ago. Byt the way Matt, nice to see you around this time of day. Too bad it's coincides with a slower night it appears.

Yeah, it is nice to be here, I just wish there was a bit more action.

Do you know if Springdale or Bentonville has the automated Trash hauling?

Yeah, it is nice to be here, I just wish there was a bit more action.

Do you know if Springdale or Bentonville has the automated Trash hauling?

No I haven't heard. If it wasn't for the fact that a lot of those trash cans was stolen I may not have heard that Rogers had started that.

One: The Developers are building in Pinnacle and Real Estate is not cheap there.

Two: They Can :D

I agree with #2: They Can.

As for #1: the land not being cheap in Pinnacle, I still wonder why the homes are worth so much more there than in comparable cities. St. Petersburg, Florida has some of the nicest homes in the country and seemingly unlimited Arts, Culture and most importantly Recreational activities like Theme Parks and let's not forget the best Gulf Coast Beaches. St. Petersburg is also one of the fastest growing cities in the country with quite a bit of wealth there. So one can understand why new homes there would be worth a lot of money, but it doesn't make much sense here because, aside from all the hype about NWA, this area doesn't really have anything to offer that you can't get anywhere else.

There's a lot of companies in St. Petersburg, but most people that live there work in Tampa across the Bay... which is comparable to people in Fayetteville working in Bentonville. I'll get back to you on what "big" companies are headquartered in St. Pete/Tampa, but the only one in St. Pete that pops into my head is Home Shopping Network.

Edited by masons_dad1

Yet, another Walgreens is on the wey to Rogers. Developer Bencor/Rogers Limited Partnership of Colorado Springs announced the start of construction Tuesday. The company will build a 14,820-square-foot store with a double drive-through pharmacy in Rogers. The new Walgreens will sit at the corner of 26 th Street and Pleasant Grove Road as part of the 250,000-square-foot retail center under construction there.

Yet, another Walgreens is on the wey to Rogers. Developer Bencor/Rogers Limited Partnership of Colorado Springs announced the start of construction Tuesday. The company will build a 14,820-square-foot store with a double drive-through pharmacy in Rogers. The new Walgreens will sit at the corner of 26 th Street and Pleasant Grove Road as part of the 250,000-square-foot retail center under construction there.

Yeah I noticed that walgreens seems to be making a move here in NWA. Three in Fayetteville and at least one that I know of in Springdale. How many up in Benton County?

Edited by Mith242

Yeah I noticed that walgreens seems to be making a kove here in NWA. Three in Fayetteville and at least one that I know of in Springdale. How many up in Benton County?

There's one in Rogers and one in Bella Vista that just opened up. There's another on it's way in the Centre Pointe Development off Pleasant Grove Road. It looks like Construction has started on it as well.

Doesn't St. Petersburg thrive off of Tampa's Tourism industry?

It's about even... St. Petersburg thrives on Tampa's Cultural features like the International Mall, dance clubs and Busch Gardens Theme Park and Tampa thrives on St. Pete's beaches, museums and unique destinations like St. John's Pier... a multi-level concrete pier where the HMS Bounty is usually exhibited.

Is there much big business there?

Another big company based in Tampa is Outback Steakhouse. But the fact is there are many large companies there even though they may not be Fortune 500 companies.

On the subject I was questioning why developers in this area think they should sell fancy townhomes for much higher than their value based on this location. The fact is if Wal-Mart wasn't here there wouldn't be any $800,000 townhouses in this area because they wouldn't be worth a tenth of that proposed value. St. Pete/Tampa has valuable homes because that area has much more to offer than this area and they don't have any of the "big" companies like Wal-Mart.