tim2462

Rogers, Arkansas

This will be helpful. Glad they are not trying to connect this to the highway. We could use more off ramps but there are already to many on ramps.

Ok, I'm missing something here. Branson Landing and Joplin are getting H&M but still no NWA? WTF!

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:01 AM, breadmaker1 said:

4 lanes with no entrance/exit ramps to I-49. 

Isn't this being paid for by the owner's of the property to the east of I49? If so, its a good example of private/ government cooperation.

It is developer driven but i suspect still some taxpayer funds for the majority of the project. Benton County cities tend to get development done correctly IMO 

Finally, Rogers is going more pedestrian friendly.  Pinnacle area has potential to be more than chain restaurants and strip centers.  

It looks to be a mixed use development in Pinnacle right in front of the pinnacle country club.  I hope to see some new stores to the market.  Looks like an upscale hotel is coming in the development along with multi family housing.  Maybe finally a Westin, Full Service Marriott, or Full Service Hilton?

article: http://talkbusiness.net/2017/09/100-million-new-urban-project-coming-to-pinnacle-hills/

Rogers has been getting more pedestrian friendly for years.  What impresses me most about projects of this scale is that is isnt isolated. There are large scale developments all over the place. 

Yes, some of Rogers is pedestrian friendly (downtown, the mall) but Pleasant Grove and Pinnacle area really are not.  We need more 4-5 story buildings with retail on the ground floor.  Pinnacle has the potential to be another downtown this area for Rogers if they do it right.

7 hours ago, burnz34 said:

Does anyone know what's going in next to Kum and Go at the Monroe exit? 

Hillbilly Truck Stop similar to large Valero in ozark on I-40

Does anyone know what is under construction off of Dodson Rd in Rogers?  Appears to be a huge structure and all that appears to be visible thus far is a large concrete foundation of some sort.  The development is about 1/4 mile or so West of Dodson Rd, just north of Stoneybrook Rd.

I believe you are referring to a large Arvest Banking IT/data center facility.  Big building, but only a few full-time positions at the location.