Rogers, Arkansas

tim2462

Finally, Rogers is going more pedestrian friendly.  Pinnacle area has potential to be more than chain restaurants and strip centers.  

It looks to be a mixed use development in Pinnacle right in front of the pinnacle country club.  I hope to see some new stores to the market.  Looks like an upscale hotel is coming in the development along with multi family housing.  Maybe finally a Westin, Full Service Marriott, or Full Service Hilton?

article: http://talkbusiness.net/2017/09/100-million-new-urban-project-coming-to-pinnacle-hills/

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know what is under construction off of Dodson Rd in Rogers?  Appears to be a huge structure and all that appears to be visible thus far is a large concrete foundation of some sort.  The development is about 1/4 mile or so West of Dodson Rd, just north of Stoneybrook Rd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An update on some infrastructure projects. Few points from the article; they refer to Pinnacle Hills as the area downtown, and they will make exit 85 a single point interchange. I myself am a diverging diamond interchange person but a single point is still leaps better than what we currently have.

http://m.nwaonline.com/news/2017/dec/11/two-big-road-projects-set-rogers/

This question is technically concerning Lowell, but it’s close enough to Rogers that this seemed to be the best place to ask:

Does anyone know if there are plans to put in a traffic light at the intersection of Monroe and Bellview/Spring Creek Rd? I’m looking at homes on both sides of Monroe but making the turn onto Monroe from either direction is not appealing to me. I am hoping that with the work that has already been done down toward 49, and the continued development in this area - especially the addition of the new fire house - that it is inevitable that a light will be going in there eventually, but it would be nice to be certain. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard from a friend in real estate that Top Golf was indeed looking at real estate for a location, and I'm sure they've done all the feasibility studies for them to strongly consider NWA. This of course is about 6 month old news, but I'm hopeful that her real estate company knows more than the average joe. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, sasnakrafan said:

I heard from a friend in real estate that Top Golf was indeed looking at real estate for a location, and I'm sure they've done all the feasibility studies for them to strongly consider NWA. This of course is about 6 month old news, but I'm hopeful that her real estate company knows more than the average joe. 

They will announce today that they are coming to Pinnacle.