Rogers, Arkansas

tim2462

Orange Leaf never impressed me.  They were never polite.  Didn't seem to care that much about customer service.  Just my experience.

I've never been much of a frozen yogurt fan, especially when it comes to places that specialize in it.  They're usually very pricey.  

• 2 weeks later...

Dan

I really wish we could get a Baskin Robbins.

Dang it, Rory12...we at least had one at the Fayetteville White Oak Station.  Now it's gone even as places (convenience stores) like Mena and DeQueen DO have Baskin-Robbins locations.  B-R uses real ice cream, not ice milk.  Love their stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We took a group of about 30 adults and kids to the trampoline park in Little Rock in April. It's a very nice facility, well run...we felt like it was a great value for the money. Everyone had a blast. On the downside....we had more aches , pains, injuries, backs thrown out than we've ever had on any such adventure (and we've done some crazy stuff....zip lining, wild roller coasters, holding live alligators , lol)

• 3 weeks later...

The Marketplace Express building has signs on the doors that say "The Big Chill" is coming soon. There's a description as well.  Sounds pretty similar to Grub's next door.   

Appears to be the same group that has a restaurant in Hot Springs. As you said, this is very similar to Grubs. Good luck to them...

• 2 weeks later...

There was a Lowell topic but it has been archived so I'll post this here- Rogers is close.

The old convenience store and car wash are being removed at the NW corner of Hwy 71b and Monroe in Lowell. This is the corner with the Village Plaza strip mall. Anything planned there or they just making it more attractive for someone to buy?

There was a Lowell topic but it has been archived so I'll post this here- Rogers is close.

The old convenience store and car wash are being removed at the NW corner of Hwy 71b and Monroe in Lowell. This is the corner with the Village Plaza strip mall. Anything planned there or they just making it more attractive for someone to buy?

The guy that works at Kum and Go said that a newer K&G was going there and possibly a liquor store where the old K&G is?

• Like 1

The guy that works at Kum and Go said that a newer K&G was going there and possibly a liquor store where the old K&G is?

That makes sense. That K&G doesn't offer nearly the selections that the new ones do. I don't think there is a liquor store yet in Lowell and that would be a prime spot for one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...