SoFo Redevelopment

Bears

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plan looks good to me. It will take and dedication to make it reality though.

Take note that crime reduction and code enforcement are on the top of the first to do list. Thats is definately two of the most important steps in the process, because without them; advertising, securing funding/investors, and potential residents/retailers will be a hard task.

I definately hope this plan is successful though. It is definately the direction the city needs to be heading in regards to development IMO.

I'm surprised more hasn't been done with that area already. The South Main and South end areas are getting built out, and the SoFo area is a huge tract of land sitting right next door--and actually nearer to the CBD than the others. I'd like to see brownstones/townhouses in there, together with a grocery store.

• 1 year later...

Archived