Little Rock/Central Arkansas Forum Naming

Little Rock/Central Arkansas Forum Naming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather see in the Forum?

• Title "Little Rock Metro Area" Description "Central Arkansas"
    • Title "Central Arkansas" Description "Little Rock Metro Area

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northwest Arkansas is the only subforum in the entire southern usa that has a description. They just have titles. That's why I said "Little Rock Metro Area" as the title and have no description would probably be best.

Tennessee is divided into regions...middle, west , and east...but most have cities and metros as the title with no description.

Northwest Arkansas is the only subforum in the entire southern usa that has a description. They just have titles. That's why I said "Little Rock Metro Area" as the title and have no description would probably be best.

Tennessee is divided into regions...middle, west , and east...but most have cities and metros as the title with no description.

The NWA subforum is close to that, it mainly just lists the main cities in the metro under the description.

it's the only subforum in the entire southern usa that has a description period. I haven't looked at the rest of the board.

But you said that some of the Tennessee subforums had the cities listed in the description area. That's rather similar to what the NWA forum has.

But you said that some of the Tennessee subforums had the cities listed in the description area. That's rather similar to what the NWA forum has.

No, I said Tennessee lists their subforums by region. West, Middle, and East.

There are not descriptions. NWA is the only subforum on the southern usa board to have anything in the description field. Take a look.

No, I said Tennessee lists their subforums by region. West, Middle, and East.

There are not descriptions. NWA is the only subforum on the southern usa board to have anything in the description field. Take a look.

The regional Tennessee subforums do have descriptions they list the major cities in that area of the state.

Yeah, I see now that you have to click on the state to see the descriptions.

That would be better than putting central ar in the description...that's just so redundant...cities would make more sense.

I guess then you have to decide what cities are important to add and what to leave out.

none of the cities are particularly smaller than the others as far as the suburbs go...and all of the surburbs are growing at such a fast pace...it would only seem right to include them. Now, I wouldn't want to add the tiny suburbs...but all of those I listed are pretty big and getting bigger. That's a short list compared to some subforums. I just think the subforum should represent the entire area and not just the big 3..Little Rock, North Little Rock, and Conway.

The reverse wouldn't be as bad, but that is why we were talking about listing the cities in the description like the other subforums...including NWA. To be honest, I have really gotten to the point of not caring. With all of the arguing going on recently, I am losing interest in the whole Arkansas forum.

Yesterday it was 5-0 in favor of the other. Everyone, including Johnny said yesterday that it was

going to be:

Central Arkansas

Little Rock Metro Area

So, why has it changed?

I was just replying to this post when I said why I chose the first choice, not arguing.

Archived