Little Rock/Central Arkansas Forum Naming

Little Rock/Central Arkansas Forum Naming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather see in the Forum?

• Title "Little Rock Metro Area" Description "Central Arkansas"
    • Title "Central Arkansas" Description "Little Rock Metro Area

I wasn't saying that you were arguing just then...This topic and the cabot topic have been one big argument for the last few days...We have decided on a name, but for some reason somebody changes their mind and then we're up in limbo again. It has just gotten really old. I've just really lost interest in this forum because of it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has every LR/ Central Arkansas Forumer voted yet?

If so, then the poles are closed.

I apologize to any forumers for this long ordeal. The Title and Description isn't what's important in the Subforum, but more the quality of the content and info. about Central Arkansas.

Anyone who wants to talk about this issue privately can PM me or the Admin.

5 of us agree on one thing and 4 of us on the other...if you use the electoral college like in presidential elections...then the central ar people's votes count more since we live here the second one wins...or we could just steal the election like bush did...lol. Just kidding, name it whatever.

Archived