Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigboyz05

What does your screen name mean?

Yeah most people's screen name over here seem to be names or initials or something doing with the state in general. Mith is a nickname of mine. I'd had it for years now but now people think it has something to do with the fact that I look like one of the Mythbusters, which it really doesn't. I picked the 242 out a while back too because I got tired of not being able to pick just Mith because it was already taken. That always frustrated me because I wouldn't have thought of Mith being a common screen name or handle.

Haha.

Mine means my names and date of birth:

John D. Richter

12/26/1987

Do you get all your presents on Christmas or do you split them up between Christmas and the day after? My brother was born on December 1st.

Yeah most people's screen name over here seem to be names or initials or something doing with the state in general. Mith is a nickname of mine. I'd had it for years now but now people think it has something to do with the fact that I look like one of the Mythbusters, which it really doesn't. I picked the 242 out a while back too because I got tired of not being able to pick just Mith because it was already taken. That always frustrated me because I wouldn't have thought of Mith being a common screen name or handle.

LOL at someone thinking your sn has something to do with looking like one of the Mythbusters!

Mcheiss

Well, the M stands for Matt in my name. The C, E, I, S, S I put in there, just because those were the first letters I typed whenever I stated by screename and it sounded good, the H stands for Hafeeza which is my middle name and means "Trustworthy".

Mcheiss

Well, the M stands for Matt in my name. The C, E, I, S, S I put in there, just because those were the first letters I typed whenever I stated by screename and it sounded good, the H stands for Hafeeza which is my middle name and means "Trustworthy".

Yeah I was wrong about your name which surprised me a bit when you mentioned your family was from Qatar. I thought the c was a middle initial and the heiss was your last name. I though maybe you were German or something. :lol:

Yeah I was wrong about your name which surprised me a bit when you mentioned your family was from Qatar. I thought the c was a middle initial and the heiss was your last name. I though maybe you were German or something. :lol:

Lol.... I did too.

NCB

My initials :D

I chose to use my initials just because it was simple, and I have been using NCB in some way on other forums or websites for quite some time.

tim is my first name and 2462 are the last 4 digits of my cell phone number.

Oh, I think Tim's trying to send a message out for people to call him. :D

NCB

My initials :D

I chose to use my initials just because it was simple, and I have been using NCB in some way on other forums or websites for quite some time.

Yeah since I knew your first name was Nate I figured it had to be your initials. Not to get too personal here but is your last name a French name like you sometimes see in Louisiana?

^Actually my last name is English. I have absolutely no French blood at all. :lol:

I guess that gets old for you, people like me thinking that because you're from Louisiana and New Orleans that you must be part French.

Mith, Everybody may know my area code and last four digits of my phone number, but getting those middle three numbers is something only a few are priveledged enough to get lol

Mith, Everybody may know my area code and last four digits of my phone number, but getting those middle three numbers is something only a few are priveledged enough to get lol

:lol: Yeah I'm just kidding with you Tim.

I guess that gets old for you, people like me thinking that because you're from Louisiana and New Orleans that you must be part French.

LOL, nah it actually doesn't happen as often as you might think. :lol:

Let's see 501-***-2462. I smell an internet phonebook search. :D

LOL Cell phone numbers aren't listed, and can't be found on the net. ;)

Ah True.

I always wondered on your screen name if you put Tim in and then typed in the random number sequence 2462.

Do you get all your presents on Christmas or do you split them up between Christmas and the day after? My brother was born on December 1st.

LOL at someone thinking your sn has something to do with looking like one of the Mythbusters!

I get the shaft.

If I want a big present, I ask my parents to combine xmas and my bday. Otherwise, I just get the split up.

Yeah maybe one of these days I'll have to take a pic of myself and post it on here so everyone can tell me I look like one of the Mythbusters. :D I guess I could really get the look by wearing one of my hats too.

Yeah maybe one of these days I'll have to take a pic of myself and post it on here so everyone can tell me I look like one of the Mythbusters. :D I guess I could really get the look by wearing one of my hats too.

You have to wear the famous beret that Jamie is famous for.

You have to wear the famous beret that Jamie is famous for.

I don't have a beret though. If I turn around one of my old-fashioned hats backwards it can look a little more like it though.

I hope you do post this, Rod! :lol: