What does your screen name mean?

bigboyz05

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah most people's screen name over here seem to be names or initials or something doing with the state in general. Mith is a nickname of mine. I'd had it for years now but now people think it has something to do with the fact that I look like one of the Mythbusters, which it really doesn't. I picked the 242 out a while back too because I got tired of not being able to pick just Mith because it was already taken. That always frustrated me because I wouldn't have thought of Mith being a common screen name or handle.

Haha.

Mine means my names and date of birth:

John D. Richter

12/26/1987

Do you get all your presents on Christmas or do you split them up between Christmas and the day after? My brother was born on December 1st.

Yeah most people's screen name over here seem to be names or initials or something doing with the state in general. Mith is a nickname of mine. I'd had it for years now but now people think it has something to do with the fact that I look like one of the Mythbusters, which it really doesn't. I picked the 242 out a while back too because I got tired of not being able to pick just Mith because it was already taken. That always frustrated me because I wouldn't have thought of Mith being a common screen name or handle.

LOL at someone thinking your sn has something to do with looking like one of the Mythbusters!

Mcheiss

Well, the M stands for Matt in my name. The C, E, I, S, S I put in there, just because those were the first letters I typed whenever I stated by screename and it sounded good, the H stands for Hafeeza which is my middle name and means "Trustworthy".

Yeah I was wrong about your name which surprised me a bit when you mentioned your family was from Qatar. I thought the c was a middle initial and the heiss was your last name. I though maybe you were German or something. :lol:

tim is my first name and 2462 are the last 4 digits of my cell phone number.

Oh, I think Tim's trying to send a message out for people to call him. :D

NCB

My initials :D

I chose to use my initials just because it was simple, and I have been using NCB in some way on other forums or websites for quite some time.

Yeah since I knew your first name was Nate I figured it had to be your initials. Not to get too personal here but is your last name a French name like you sometimes see in Louisiana?

Do you get all your presents on Christmas or do you split them up between Christmas and the day after? My brother was born on December 1st.

LOL at someone thinking your sn has something to do with looking like one of the Mythbusters!

I get the shaft.

If I want a big present, I ask my parents to combine xmas and my bday. Otherwise, I just get the split up.

Yeah maybe one of these days I'll have to take a pic of myself and post it on here so everyone can tell me I look like one of the Mythbusters. :D I guess I could really get the look by wearing one of my hats too.

Yeah maybe one of these days I'll have to take a pic of myself and post it on here so everyone can tell me I look like one of the Mythbusters. :D I guess I could really get the look by wearing one of my hats too.

You have to wear the famous beret that Jamie is famous for.

I hope you do post this, Rod! :lol:

Archived