50 Louis NW

GRDadof3

Anyone know who the tenant is going to be for the corner of the Trade Center Building? I just noticed today that it says "leased" and Cornerstone Architects and Pioneer signs are in the windows. Used to be a pager store I believe.

81583208_d4a83d9a90_b.jpg

81583210_8b0de67335_b.jpg

Someone could get on the horn to John Mundell at CBRE if they were so inclined:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know who the tenant is going to be for the corner of the Trade Center Building? I just noticed today that it says "leased" and Cornerstone Architects and Pioneer signs are in the windows. Used to be a pager store I believe.

Someone could get on the horn to John Mundell at CBRE if they were so inclined:

Can't tell you now.............maybe soon. :shades:

How long has that "New England Financial" sign been up there? I've never noticed it before

How bout a hint, nitro? Is it something we would get all excited about?? :whistling:

About 5 years or so. The upper floors of that building are beautiful I hear. Two-story ceilings?? It used to be a Masonic Temple. A new restaurant, hmmmm. With Rich Craig doing it, it should be nice. :thumbsup:

Quality fast food? Rizzo, sometimes you crack me up. Let's see, if GRGridGirl and Nitro know about it, then hmmmmmm....... ;) It should be pretty cool.

I hope it won't be another place where you gotta pay an arm and a leg and wear a tie and order food I can't pronounce because half of the menu is written in french...I think we have enough of those. I also hope it isn't a chain. :D

Wow, the developer didn't indicate that it was top secret. Guess I must have missed the secret handshake.

It is usually forcefull in the onset. Your eyes will naturally meet as a sign of respect and acknowledgment. There will be a slight tilt to the right. The tilt to the right signifies that you are who you say you are and your word to keep secret is to your grave. Following this tilt with your rists, you should extend that you have acknowledged his secret offering by pressing firmly with your thumb. The procedure has its differences in Grand Rapids, but usually in the ending both of you extend your pinkies so that they are fully extended. This works moslty for rigthanded users. The Lefthander usually envolves extra steps, for he is usually suspected of distrust, simply because he is lefthanded. I can digress the lefthanded secret shake if you would like?

Archived