50 Louis NW

GRDadof3

well I mean downtown, downtown, not far out on the west side :P

and yes I do know about the Choo Choo, my gran pappy always refers to it each time they pass it. How he used to go there when he worked off Ann St.

You could never make the numbers work. The surface lots are way too expensive now. Rosie's Diner in Rockford was for sale not long ago, but has since been purchased.

I think you could walk to Choo Choo from Monroe North area. It's just North of Leonard. :thumbsup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could never make the numbers work. The surface lots are way too expensive now. Rosie's Diner in Rockford was for sale not long ago, but has since been purchased.

I think you could walk to Choo Choo from Monroe North area. It's just North of Leonard. :thumbsup:

I thinnk you are right about it being too expensive.

There is one. It's called the Choo Choo Grill. :thumbsup:

Do not mess with the Choo Choo.... Best olive burger in the City of Grand Rapids.

It was not a train station as most people think. It was an office for a coal yard. The train station was kitty corner across the street.

Archived